2. Catalysts Used in Plasma-Assisted Catalytic Processes: Preparation, Activation, and Regeneration
- Prof. Dr. Vasile I. Parvulescu1,
- Dr. Monica Magureanu2 and
- Dr. Petr Lukes3
Published Online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Plasma Chemistry and Catalysis in Gases and Liquids
How to Cite
Parvulescu, V. I. (2012) Catalysts Used in Plasma-Assisted Catalytic Processes: Preparation, Activation, and Regeneration, in Plasma Chemistry and Catalysis in Gases and Liquids (eds V. I. Parvulescu, M. Magureanu and P. Lukes), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527649525.ch2
University of Bucharest, Department of Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry and Catalysis, Boulevard Regina Elisabeta 4-12, Bucharest 030016, Romania
National Institute for Lasers, Plasma and Radiation Physics, Department of Plasma Physics and Nuclear Fusion, Atomistilor Street 409, 077125 Bucharest-Magurele, Romania
Institute of Plasma Physics AS CR, v.v.i., Department of Pulse Plasma Systems, Za Slovankou 3, 182 00 Prague, Czech Republic
- Published Online: 20 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 6 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527330065
Online ISBN: 9783527649525
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!