26. Modeling Solid Oxide Fuel Cells from the Macroscale to the Nanoscale
- Prof. Detlef Stolten and
- Dr. Bernd Emonts
Published Online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag & Co. KGaA
Fuel Cell Science and Engineering: Materials, Processes, Systems and Technology
How to Cite
Ryan, E. M. and Khaleel, M. A. (2012) Modeling Solid Oxide Fuel Cells from the Macroscale to the Nanoscale, in Fuel Cell Science and Engineering: Materials, Processes, Systems and Technology (eds D. Stolten and B. Emonts), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527650248.ch26
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH, IEF-3: Fuel Cells, Leo-Brandt-Straße, 52425 Jülich, Germany
- Published Online: 26 APR 2012
- Published Print: 18 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527330126
Online ISBN: 9783527650248
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!