27. Numerical Modeling of the Thermomechanically Induced Stress in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
- Prof. Detlef Stolten and
- Dr. Bernd Emonts
Published Online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag & Co. KGaA
Fuel Cell Science and Engineering: Materials, Processes, Systems and Technology
How to Cite
Peksen, M. (2012) Numerical Modeling of the Thermomechanically Induced Stress in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells, in Fuel Cell Science and Engineering: Materials, Processes, Systems and Technology (eds D. Stolten and B. Emonts), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527650248.ch27
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH, IEF-3: Fuel Cells, Leo-Brandt-Straße, 52425 Jülich, Germany
- Published Online: 26 APR 2012
- Published Print: 18 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527330126
Online ISBN: 9783527650248
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!