6. Interfacial Reactions and Characteristics
- Prof. Jung-Ki Park1,2
Published Online: 28 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Principles and Applications of Lithium Secondary Batteries
How to Cite
Park, J.-K. (ed) (2012) Interfacial Reactions and Characteristics, in Principles and Applications of Lithium Secondary Batteries, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527650408.ch6
KAIST, Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Eng., 373-1 Guseong-dong, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 305-701, Republic of Korea
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Eng., 291 Deahak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, 305-701, Republic of Korea
- Published Online: 28 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 8 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527331512
Online ISBN: 9783527650408
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!