4. Advances in Laser Ablation–Multi-Collector Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry
- Prof. Dr. Frank Vanhaecke2 and
- Prof. Dr. Patrick Degryse3
Published Online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Isotopic Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications Using ICP-MS
How to Cite
Hirata, T. (2012) Advances in Laser Ablation–Multi-Collector Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry, in Isotopic Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications Using ICP-MS (eds F. Vanhaecke and P. Degryse), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527650484.ch4
Ghent University, Department of Analytical Chemistry, Krijgslaan 281-S12, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Center for Archaeological Sciences, Celestijnenlaan 200E, 3001 Leuven, Belgium
- Published Online: 21 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 13 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527328963
Online ISBN: 9783527650484
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!