4. Color Management and Image Quality Improvement for Cinema Film and TV Production
Published Online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Illumination, Color and Imaging: Evaluation and Optimization of Visual Displays
How to Cite
Bodrogi, P. and Khanh, T. Q. (2012) Color Management and Image Quality Improvement for Cinema Film and TV Production, in Illumination, Color and Imaging: Evaluation and Optimization of Visual Displays, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527650729.ch4
- Published Online: 18 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 19 SEP 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Anthony C. Lowe and
- Tony Lowe
Series Editor Information
Lambent Consultancy, Braishfield, UK
Print ISBN: 9783527410408
Online ISBN: 9783527650729
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!