6. Improving the Color Quality of Indoor Light Sources
Published Online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Illumination, Color and Imaging: Evaluation and Optimization of Visual Displays
How to Cite
Bodrogi, P. and Khanh, T. Q. (2012) Improving the Color Quality of Indoor Light Sources, in Illumination, Color and Imaging: Evaluation and Optimization of Visual Displays, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527650729.ch6
- Published Online: 18 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 19 SEP 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Anthony C. Lowe and
- Tony Lowe
Series Editor Information
Lambent Consultancy, Braishfield, UK
Print ISBN: 9783527410408
Online ISBN: 9783527650729
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!