9. Toward Electrolyte-Gated Organic Light-Emitting Transistors: Advances and Challenges
- Fabio Cicoira2 and
- Clara Santato3
Published Online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Organic Electronics: Emerging Concepts and Technologies
How to Cite
Sayago, J., Bayatpour, S., Cicoira, F. and Santato, C. (2013) Toward Electrolyte-Gated Organic Light-Emitting Transistors: Advances and Challenges, in Organic Electronics: Emerging Concepts and Technologies (eds F. Cicoira and C. Santato), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527650965.ch09
École Polytechnique de Montréal, Département de Génie Chimique, 2500 Chemin de Polytechnique, Montréal, Québec H3T 1J7, Canada
École Polytechnique de Montréal, Département de Génie Physique, 2500 Chemin de Polytechnique, Montréal, Québec H3T 1J7, Canada
- Published Online: 23 AUG 2013
- Published Print: 25 SEP 2013
Print ISBN: 9783527411313
Online ISBN: 9783527650965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!