9. Graphene and Graphene-Oxide-Based Materials for Electrochemical Energy Systems
- Prof. Dr. C. N. R. Rao2 and
- Prof. Dr. A. K. Sood3
Published Online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Graphene: Synthesis, Properties, and Phenomena
How to Cite
Ramesha, G. K. and Sampath, S. (2012) Graphene and Graphene-Oxide-Based Materials for Electrochemical Energy Systems, in Graphene: Synthesis, Properties, and Phenomena (eds C. N. R. Rao and A. K. Sood), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527651122.ch9
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, International Centre for Materials Science, Chemistry and Physics of Materials Unit, and CSIR Centre of Excellence in Chemistry, Jakkur P.O., Bangalore 560 064, Karnataka, India
Indian Institute of Science, Department of Physics, Bangalore 560012, Karnataka, India
- Published Online: 28 DEC 2012
- Published Print: 19 DEC 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527332588
Online ISBN: 9783527651122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!