1. A Historical Perspective of Imaging of the Skin and Its Gradual Uptake for Clinical Studies, Inclusive of Personal Reminiscences of Early Days of Microcirculation Societies
- Prof. Dr. Martin J. Leahy2,3
Published Online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
How to Cite
Ryan, T. J. and Leahy, M. J. (2012) A Historical Perspective of Imaging of the Skin and Its Gradual Uptake for Clinical Studies, Inclusive of Personal Reminiscences of Early Days of Microcirculation Societies, in Microcirculation Imaging (ed M. J. Leahy), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527651238.ch1
Tissue Optics and Microcirculation Imaging Facility, National Biophotonics and Imaging Platform Ireland (NBIPI), Ireland
National University of Ireland, Galway School of Physics University Road, Galway, Ireland
- Published Online: 23 APR 2012
- Published Print: 13 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527328949
Online ISBN: 9783527651238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!