21. Integrated Process Design: Characterization of Process and Product Definition of Design Spaces
- Dr. Ganapathy Subramanian
Published Online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Biopharmaceutical Production Technology, Volume 1 & Volume 2
How to Cite
Francis, R. (2012) Integrated Process Design: Characterization of Process and Product Definition of Design Spaces, in Biopharmaceutical Production Technology, Volume 1 & Volume 2 (ed G. Subramanian), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527653096.ch21
44 Oaken Grove, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 6HH, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 15 OCT 2012
- Published Print: 18 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527330294
Online ISBN: 9783527653096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!