3. What Does Solid-State NMR Tell Us about Amyloid Structures?
- Prof. Dr. Daniel Erik Otzen
Published Online: 27 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Amyloid Fibrils and Prefibrillar Aggregates: Molecular and Biological Properties
How to Cite
Hoyer, W. and Heise, H. (2013) What Does Solid-State NMR Tell Us about Amyloid Structures?, in Amyloid Fibrils and Prefibrillar Aggregates: Molecular and Biological Properties (ed D. E. Otzen), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527654185.ch3
Aarhus University, iNANO (Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center), Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Center for Insoluble Protein Structures (inSPIN), Gustav Wieds Vej 14, 8000 Aarhus, Denmark
- Published Online: 27 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 12 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9783527332007
Online ISBN: 9783527654185
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!