1. The Industrial Playing Field for the Conversion of Biomass to Renewable Fuels and Chemicals
- Dr. Pieter Imhof2,3 and
- Dr. Jan Cornelis van der Waal3,4
Published Online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Catalytic Process Development for Renewable Materials
How to Cite
Manzer, L. E., van der Waal, J. C. and Imhof, P. (2013) The Industrial Playing Field for the Conversion of Biomass to Renewable Fuels and Chemicals, in Catalytic Process Development for Renewable Materials (eds P. Imhof and J. C. van der Waal), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527656639.ch1
Avantium, VP Strategic Account Management, Zekeringstraat 29, 1014 BV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Avantium Technologies, Zekeringstraat 14, 1014 BV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Avantium, Zekeringstraat 29, 1014 BV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 26 APR 2013
- Published Print: 24 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9783527331697
Online ISBN: 9783527656639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!