10. Other FT Catalysts
- Prof. Peter M. Maitlis2 and
- Prof. Arno de Klerk3
Published Online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Greener Fischer-Tropsch Processes for Fuels and Feedstocks
How to Cite
Davis, B. H. and Maitlis, P. M. (2013) Other FT Catalysts, in Greener Fischer-Tropsch Processes for Fuels and Feedstocks (eds P. M. Maitlis and A. de Klerk), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527656837.ch10
University of Sheffield, Department of Chemistry, Sheffield S3 7HF, United Kingdom
University of Alberta, Chemical & Materials Engineering, 9107 – 116 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2V4, Canada
- Published Online: 11 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 20 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9783527329458
Online ISBN: 9783527656837
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!