16. New Directions, Challenges, and Opportunities
- Prof. Peter M. Maitlis1 and
- Prof. Arno de Klerk2
Published Online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Greener Fischer-Tropsch Processes for Fuels and Feedstocks
How to Cite
Maitlis, P. M. and de Klerk, A. (2013) New Directions, Challenges, and Opportunities, in Greener Fischer-Tropsch Processes for Fuels and Feedstocks (eds P. M. Maitlis and A. de Klerk), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527656837.ch16
University of Sheffield, Department of Chemistry, Sheffield S3 7HF, United Kingdom
University of Alberta, Chemical & Materials Engineering, 9107 – 116 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2V4, Canada
- Published Online: 11 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 20 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9783527329458
Online ISBN: 9783527656837
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!