5. Oligopeptides as Modular Organocatalytic Scaffolds
- Peter I. Dalko
Published Online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Comprehensive Enantioselective Organocatalysis: Catalysts, Reactions, and Applications
How to Cite
Roberto, F. and Umberto, P. (2013) Oligopeptides as Modular Organocatalytic Scaffolds, in Comprehensive Enantioselective Organocatalysis: Catalysts, Reactions, and Applications (ed P. I. Dalko), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527658862.ch5
Université Paris-Descartes, PRES Sorbonne Paris Cité, CNRS, 45, rue des Saints-Pères, 75270 Paris Cedex 06, France
- Published Online: 23 AUG 2013
- Published Print: 23 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9783527332366
Online ISBN: 9783527658862
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!