14. Ambient-Pressure X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Karen Wilson3 and
- Adam F. Lee4,5
Published Online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2014 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Heterogeneous Catalysts for Clean Technology: Spectroscopy, Design, and Monitoring
How to Cite
Shavorskiy, A. and Bluhm, H. (2013) Ambient-Pressure X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy, in Heterogeneous Catalysts for Clean Technology: Spectroscopy, Design, and Monitoring (eds K. Wilson and A. F. Lee), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527658985.ch14
Aston University, European Bioenergy Research Institute, School of Engineering and Applied Science, Birmingham, B4 7ET, United Kingdom
University of Warwick, Department of Chemistry, Coventry, CV4 7AL, United Kingdom
Monash University, School of Chemistry, Victoria 3800, Australia
- Published Online: 13 SEP 2013
- Published Print: 23 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9783527332137
Online ISBN: 9783527658985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!