17. Pyridine and Thiazole-Containing Insecticides as Potent Agonists on Insect Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors
- Dr. Clemens Lamberth2 and
- Dr. Jürgen Dinges3
Published Online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Bioactive Heterocyclic Compound Classes: Agrochemicals
How to Cite
Jeschke, P. (2012) Pyridine and Thiazole-Containing Insecticides as Potent Agonists on Insect Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors, in Bioactive Heterocyclic Compound Classes: Agrochemicals (eds C. Lamberth and J. Dinges), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527664412.ch17
Syngenta Crop Protection AG, Research Chemistry, Schaffhauserstrasse 101, 4332 Stein, Switzerland
Abbott Laboratories, Global Pharmaceutical R&D, Department R4CP, 200 Abbott Park Road, IL 60064-6217, USA
- Published Online: 29 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 12 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527333967
Online ISBN: 9783527664412
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!