15. Chem Is Try Computationally and Experimentally: How Will Computational Organic Chemistry Impact Organic Theories, Mechanisms, and Synthesis in the Twenty-First Century?
- Prof. Dr. Kuiling Ding and
- Prof. Dr. Li-Xin Dai
Published Online: 23 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag & Co. KGaA
Organic Chemistry - Breakthroughs and Perspectives
How to Cite
Yu, Z.-X., Liang, Y., Houk, K. N., Wu, Y.-D. and Zhang, X.-H. (2012) Chem Is Try Computationally and Experimentally: How Will Computational Organic Chemistry Impact Organic Theories, Mechanisms, and Synthesis in the Twenty-First Century?, in Organic Chemistry - Breakthroughs and Perspectives (eds K. Ding and L.-X. Dai), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527664801.ch15
Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, 345 Ling Ling Road, Shanghai 200032, China
- Published Online: 23 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 8 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527333776
Online ISBN: 9783527664801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!