11. Freight Security and Livability: US Toxic and Hazardous Events from 2000 to 2010
- Prof. Genserik L. L. Reniers5,6,
- Prof. Luca Zamparini7,8
Published Online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Security Aspects of Uni- and Multimodal Hazmat Transportation Systems
How to Cite
Schweitzer, L., Murray-Tuite, P., Inloes, D., Rhoads, M. and Prager, F. (2012) Freight Security and Livability: US Toxic and Hazardous Events from 2000 to 2010, in Security Aspects of Uni- and Multimodal Hazmat Transportation Systems (eds G. L. L. Reniers and L. Zamparini), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527664818.ch11
University of Antwerp, Antwerp Research Group on Safety and Security (ARGoSS), Prinsstraat 13, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium
HUB, KULeuven Centre for Economics and Corporate, Sustainability (CEDON), Stormstraat 2, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Università del Salento, Dipartimento di Studi Giuridici, Via per Monteroni snc, 73100 Lecce, Italy
Faculty of Social, Political and Regional Studies, Cittadella della Ricerca di Brindisi-Mesagne, 72100 Brindisi, Italy
- Published Online: 30 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 14 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9783527329908
Online ISBN: 9783527664818
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!