10. Non-precious Metal Oxides and Metal Carbides for ORR in Alkaline-Based Fuel Cells
- Zhongwei Chen,
- Jean-Pol Dodelet and
- Jiujun Zhang Dodelet
Published Online: 21 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Non-Noble Metal Fuel Cell Catalysts
How to Cite
Chu, W., Higgins, D., Chen, Z. and Cai, R. (2014) Non-precious Metal Oxides and Metal Carbides for ORR in Alkaline-Based Fuel Cells, in Non-Noble Metal Fuel Cell Catalysts (eds Z. Chen, J.-P. Dodelet and J. Zhang Dodelet), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527664900.ch10
University of Waterloo, Department of Chemical Engineering, Waterloo Institute for Nanotechnology, Waterloo Institute for Sustainable Energy, 200 University Avenue West. Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3G1, Canada
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2014
- Published Print: 7 APR 2014
Print ISBN: 9783527333240
Online ISBN: 9783527664900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!