3. Synthetic Strategies Based on CC Bioreductions for the Preparation of Biologically Active Molecules
- Elisabetta Brenna
Published Online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2014 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Synthetic Methods for Biologically Active Molecules: Exploring the Potential of Bioreductions
How to Cite
Gatti, F. G., Parmeggiani, F. and Sacchetti, A. (2013) Synthetic Strategies Based on CC Bioreductions for the Preparation of Biologically Active Molecules, in Synthetic Methods for Biologically Active Molecules: Exploring the Potential of Bioreductions (ed E. Brenna), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527665785.ch03
Politecnico di Milano, Via Mancinelli 7, 20131 Milano, Italy
- Published Online: 30 AUG 2013
- Published Print: 23 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9783527333875
Online ISBN: 9783527665785
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!