17. Microreactor Technology in Lithium Chemistry
- Renzo Luisi and
- Vito Capriati
Published Online: 21 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Lithium Compounds in Organic Synthesis
How to Cite
Nagaki, A. and Yoshida, J.-I. (2014) Microreactor Technology in Lithium Chemistry, in Lithium Compounds in Organic Synthesis (eds R. Luisi and V. Capriati), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527667512.ch17
University of Bari “A. Moro”, Department of Pharmacy - Drug, Sciences, Consortium C.I.N.M.P.I.S., Via E. Orabona 4, I-70125 Bari, Italy
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2014
- Published Print: 9 APR 2014
Print ISBN: 9783527333431
Online ISBN: 9783527667512
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!