3. Selection-Based Estimates of Complexity Unravel Some Mechanisms and Selective Pressures Underlying the Evolution of Complexity in Artificial Networks
- Matthias Dehmer2,
- Abbe Mowshowitz3 and
- Frank Emmert-Streib3
Published Online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Advances in Network Complexity
How to Cite
Le Nagard, H. and Tenaillon, O. (2013) Selection-Based Estimates of Complexity Unravel Some Mechanisms and Selective Pressures Underlying the Evolution of Complexity in Artificial Networks, in Advances in Network Complexity (eds M. Dehmer, A. Mowshowitz and F. Emmert-Streib), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527670468.ch03
UMIT, Institut für Bioinformatik und, Translationale Forschung, Eduard-Wallnöfer-Zentrum 1, 6060 Hall in Tyrol, Austria
The City College of New York, Department of Computer Science, 138th Street at Convent Avenue, New York, NY 10031, USA
- Published Online: 12 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 10 JUL 2013
Print ISBN: 9783527332915
Online ISBN: 9783527670468
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!