10. Organocatalysis in Domino Processes
- Lutz F. Tietze
Published Online: 27 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Domino Reactions: Concepts for Efficient Organic Synthesis
How to Cite
Pellissier, H. (2014) Organocatalysis in Domino Processes, in Domino Reactions: Concepts for Efficient Organic Synthesis (ed L. F. Tietze), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527671304.ch10
Georg-August University, Institute of Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry, Tammannstr. 2, 37077 Göttingen, Germany
- Published Online: 27 DEC 2013
- Published Print: 10 JAN 2014
Print ISBN: 9783527334322
Online ISBN: 9783527671304
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!