15. Multicomponent Domino Process: Rational Designand Serendipity
- Lutz F. Tietze
Published Online: 27 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Domino Reactions: Concepts for Efficient Organic Synthesis
How to Cite
Wang, Q. and Zhu, J. (2014) Multicomponent Domino Process: Rational Designand Serendipity, in Domino Reactions: Concepts for Efficient Organic Synthesis (ed L. F. Tietze), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527671304.ch15
Georg-August University, Institute of Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry, Tammannstr. 2, 37077 Göttingen, Germany
- Published Online: 27 DEC 2013
- Published Print: 10 JAN 2014
Print ISBN: 9783527334322
Online ISBN: 9783527671304
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!