12. Developing Targeted PET Tracers in the Era of Personalized Medicine
- Karen Lackey3 and
- Bruce D. Roth4
Published Online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2014 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Medicinal Chemistry Approaches to Personalized Medicine
How to Cite
Bohorquez, S. M. S., van Bruggen, N. and Marik, J. (2013) Developing Targeted PET Tracers in the Era of Personalized Medicine, in Medicinal Chemistry Approaches to Personalized Medicine (eds K. Lackey and B. D. Roth), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527677252.ch12
JanAush LLC, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
Genentech Inc., 1 DNA Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
- Published Online: 13 DEC 2013
- Published Print: 18 DEC 2013
Print ISBN: 9783527333943
Online ISBN: 9783527677252
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!