16. Aldolases as Catalyst for the Synthesis of Carbohydrates and Analogs
- Sergio Riva2 and
- Wolf-Dieter Fessner3
Published Online: 27 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Cascade Biocatalysis : Integrating Stereoselective and Environmentally Friendly Reactions
How to Cite
Clapés, P., Joglar, J. and Bujons, J. (2014) Aldolases as Catalyst for the Synthesis of Carbohydrates and Analogs, in Cascade Biocatalysis : Integrating Stereoselective and Environmentally Friendly Reactions (eds S. Riva and W.-D. Fessner), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527682492.ch16
Istituto di Chimica del, Riconoscimento Molecolare, C. N. R., Via Mario Bianco 9, 20131 Milano, Italy
Technische Universität, Darmstadt, Department of Organic, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Petersenstr. 22, D-64287 Darmstadt, Germany
- Published Online: 27 JUN 2014
- Published Print: 23 JUL 2014
Print ISBN: 9783527335220
Online ISBN: 9783527682492
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!