POP CULTURE/DIGITAL LITERACIES
Cultivating Digital and Popular Literacies as Empowering and Emancipatory Acts Among Urban Youth
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Reading Association
Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 189–192, November 2012
How to Cite
2012). Cultivating Digital and Popular Literacies as Empowering and Emancipatory Acts Among Urban Youth. Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy, 56(3), 189–192. doi: 10.1002/jaal.00126& (
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!