Rap and Orality in a Post-NCLB/ALEC World
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Reading Association
Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 461–469, March 2013
How to Cite
2013). Rap and Orality in a Post-NCLB/ALEC World. Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy, 56(6), 461–469. doi: 10.1002/JAAL.167. (
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!