This study was supported by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (grant U18HS016973), which funded the University of Illinois at Chicago Center for Education and Research in Therapeutics program. The content of this article is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
Original Research Articles
Economic Analysis of Alvimopan for Prevention and Management of Postoperative Ileus
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
© 2012 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 120–128, February 2012
How to Cite
Touchette, D. R., Yang, Y., Tiryaki, F. and Galanter, W. L. (2012), Economic Analysis of Alvimopan for Prevention and Management of Postoperative Ileus. Pharmacotherapy, 32: 120–128. doi: 10.1002/PHAR.1047
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: U18HS016973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!