Free CE offering for ARN members
Characteristics of Neurogenic Bowel in Spinal Cord Injury and Perceived Quality of Life
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 128–135, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Pardee, C., Bricker, D., Rundquist, J., MacRae, C. and Tebben, C. (2012), Characteristics of Neurogenic Bowel in Spinal Cord Injury and Perceived Quality of Life. Rehabilitation Nursing, 37: 128–135. doi: 10.1002/RNJ.00024
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
- Sigma Theta Tau Research Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!