Nurse-Led Educative Consultation Setting Personalized Tertiary Prevention Goals After Cardiovascular Rehabilitation: Evaluation of Patient Satisfaction and Long-Term Effects
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 105–113, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Dedoncker, A., Lejeune, C., Dupont, C., Antoine, D., Laurent, Y., Casillas, J.-M. and Gremeaux, V. (2012), Nurse-Led Educative Consultation Setting Personalized Tertiary Prevention Goals After Cardiovascular Rehabilitation: Evaluation of Patient Satisfaction and Long-Term Effects. Rehabilitation Nursing, 37: 105–113. doi: 10.1002/RNJ.00042
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!