The Risk Factors for Impulsivity-Related Falls Among Hospitalized Older Adults
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 145–150, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Ferrari, M., Harrison, B. and Lewis, D. (2012), The Risk Factors for Impulsivity-Related Falls Among Hospitalized Older Adults. Rehabilitation Nursing, 37: 145–150. doi: 10.1002/RNJ.00046
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!