The Risk Factors for Impulsivity-Related Falls Among Hospitalized Older Adults
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 145–150, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Ferrari, M., Harrison, B. and Lewis, D. (2012), The Risk Factors for Impulsivity-Related Falls Among Hospitalized Older Adults. Rehabilitation Nursing, 37: 145–150. doi: 10.1002/RNJ.00046
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!