Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 37, Issue 2, page 94, March/April 2012
How to Cite
(2012), Errata. Rehabilitation Nursing, 37: 94. doi: 10.1002/RNJ.044_1
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
Vol. 37, Issue 1, 3–10, Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
Incorrect contact hours were supplied for three CE activities that appeared in the January issue of Rehabilitation Nursing Journal.
The articles referenced below included an incorrect deadline for contract hour availability, as listed in the “Earn Nursing Contact Hours” feature appearing on pages 101, 182, and 363. This section erroneously listed the deadline as follows: “Contact hours for this activity will not be available after August 31st, 2013.”
The correct deadline is as follows:
“Contact hours for this activity will not be available after January 18th, 2014.”
We apologize for any confusion caused by this error.
- 2012). An Exploration and Comparison of the Worklife Experiences of Registered Nurses and Physicians with Permanent Physical and/or Sensory Disabilities. Rehabilitation Nursing Journal, 37(1), 3–10. DOI: 10.1002/RNJ.00005. (
- 2012). Sexuality in Relation to Independence in Daily Functions Among Young People with Spina Bifi da Living in Israel. Rehabilitation Nursing Journal, 37(1), 11–18. DOI: 10.1002/RNJ.00002 , , , & (
- 2012). Comparison of Fallers and Nonfallers at an Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility: A Retrospective Review. Rehabilitation Nursing Journal, 37(1), 30–36. DOI: 10.1002/RNJ.00004 , , , , & (