Handbook of Reading Research, Volume IV. Michael L. Kamil, P. David Pearson, Elizabeth Birr Moje, & Peter P. Afflerbach (Eds.). 2011. New York: Routledge. 772 pp. Hardcover. ISBN 978-0-8058-5342-1. US$305.00. Softcover. ISBN 978-0-8058-5343-8. US$119.95.
Essay Book Review
Epistemological Tensions in Reading Research and a Vision for the Future
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 465–471, October/November/December 2012
How to Cite
2012). Epistemological Tensions in Reading Research and a Vision for the Future. Reading Research Quarterly, 47(4), 465–471. doi: 10.1002/rrq.031(
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!