Learning From Picturebooks: Reading and Writing Multimodally in First Grade
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Reading Association
The Reading Teacher
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 285–294, December 2012 / January 2013
How to Cite
Martens, P., Martens, R., Doyle, M.H., Loomis, J. & Aghalarov, S. (2012 / January 2013). Learning From Picturebooks: Reading and Writing Multimodally in First Grade. The Reading Teacher, 66(4), 285–294. doi: 10.1002/TRTR.01099
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!