The department editor welcomes reader comments. Katherine A. Dougherty Stahl is an assistant professor of literacy at New York University, USA; e-mail email@example.com.
Research into Practice
Complex Text or Frustration-Level Text: Using Shared Reading to Bridge the Difference
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Reading Association
The Reading Teacher
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 47–51, September 2012
How to Cite
Katherine A. Dougherty Stahl (2012). Complex Text or Frustration-Level Text: Using Shared Reading to Bridge the Difference. The Reading Teacher, 66(1), 47–51. doi: 10.1002/TRTR.01102
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!