Integrating Children's Literature
Looking at Children's Literature From Two Perspectives
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Reading Association
The Reading Teacher
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 554–557, April 2013
How to Cite
Serafini, F. & Layne, S. (2013). Looking at Children's Literature From Two Perspectives. The Reading Teacher, 66(7), 554–557. doi: 10.1002/TRTR.1159
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!