Teasing, rejection, and violence: Case studies of the school shootings
Article first published online: 22 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 202–214, June 2003
How to Cite
Leary, M. R., Kowalski, R. M., Smith, L. and Phillips, S. (2003), Teasing, rejection, and violence: Case studies of the school shootings. Aggr. Behav., 29: 202–214. doi: 10.1002/ab.10061
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!