Rare male aggression directed toward females in a female-dominated society: Baiting behavior in the spotted hyena
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 457–474, October 2003
How to Cite
Szykman, M., Engh, A. L., Van Horn, R. C., Boydston, E. E., Scribner, K. T. and Holekamp, K. E. (2003), Rare male aggression directed toward females in a female-dominated society: Baiting behavior in the spotted hyena. Aggr. Behav., 29: 457–474. doi: 10.1002/ab.10065
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2002
- NSF. Grant Numbers: IBN9630667, IBN 9906445, IBN 0113170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!