Young people's attitudes towards guns in America, Great Britain, and Western Australia
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 93–104, March/April 2004
How to Cite
Cooke, C. A. (2004), Young people's attitudes towards guns in America, Great Britain, and Western Australia. Aggr. Behav., 30: 93–104. doi: 10.1002/ab.20009
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!