Explaining cross-national differences in peer-directed aggression: A quantitative synthesis
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 116–137, April 2005
How to Cite
Bergeron, N. and Schneider, B. H. (2005), Explaining cross-national differences in peer-directed aggression: A quantitative synthesis. Aggr. Behav., 31: 116–137. doi: 10.1002/ab.20049
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!