Both authors contributed equally to this article.
Sex Differences in Workplace Aggression: An Investigation of Moderation and Mediation Effects
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 254–270, June 2005
How to Cite
Rutter, A. and Hine, D. W. (2005), Sex Differences in Workplace Aggression: An Investigation of Moderation and Mediation Effects. Aggr. Behav., 31: 254–270. doi: 10.1002/ab.20051
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!