Characteristics of juvenile sex offending against strangers: Findings from a non-clinical study
Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 243–253, June 2004
How to Cite
Woodhams, J. (2004), Characteristics of juvenile sex offending against strangers: Findings from a non-clinical study. Aggr. Behav., 30: 243–253. doi: 10.1002/ab.20053
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!