Children's beliefs about the continuity of aggression
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2004
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 172–188, April 2005
How to Cite
Boxer, P. and Tisak, M. S. (2005), Children's beliefs about the continuity of aggression. Aggr. Behav., 31: 172–188. doi: 10.1002/ab.20056
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!