Hot Sauce, toy guns, and graffiti: A critical account of current laboratory aggression paradigms
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 407–419, October 2005
How to Cite
Ritter, D. and Eslea, M. (2005), Hot Sauce, toy guns, and graffiti: A critical account of current laboratory aggression paradigms. Aggr. Behav., 31: 407–419. doi: 10.1002/ab.20066
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!