Measuring adult indirect aggression: The development and psychometric assessment of the indirect aggression scales
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 84–97, February 2005
How to Cite
Forrest, S., Eatough, V. and Shevlin, M. (2005), Measuring adult indirect aggression: The development and psychometric assessment of the indirect aggression scales. Aggr. Behav., 31: 84–97. doi: 10.1002/ab.20074
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!