Psychological correlates of peer victimisation in preschool: social cognitive skills, executive function and attachment profiles
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 571–588, December 2005
How to Cite
Monks, C. P., Smith, P. K. and Swettenham, J. (2005), Psychological correlates of peer victimisation in preschool: social cognitive skills, executive function and attachment profiles. Aggr. Behav., 31: 571–588. doi: 10.1002/ab.20099
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2003
- ESRC. Grant Number: R0042934653
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!